    something else.
    Has anybody set up this cobination successfully?
    Thanks.

    kanenas, Apr 29, 2004

  2. kanenas

    KDragon Guest

    Running just fine here, except in EverQuest with the ongoing problems
    with their new graphics engine.

    KDragon, Apr 30, 2004

  3. kanenas

    kanenas Guest

    It looks like it was a matter of power supply after all.
    Regards.

    kanenas, May 1, 2004
  4. kanenas

    KDragon Guest

    Good to hear! You'll love the card! As an aside, I had a 500W power
    supply to begin with.

    KDragon, May 1, 2004