    P4C800-E Deluxe.

    I want performance, but stability is more important.

    Your recommendations are greatly appreciated!

    jm, Apr 15, 2004

  2. i865 and i875 are almost the same chipsets. if your desire for stability
    does not go that far that you wanna run ecc-dimms and you have no
    gigabit-lan that could profit from the blazing fast intel gigabit nic with
    its own csa-bus you can go for the p4p800 and save a lot of money. stability
    in general is not an issue with both chipsets and the differences in
    performance are hardly noticeable...

    cya -

    Joachim

    Joachim Klein, Apr 16, 2004