Asus P4R8L Microphone Front - Rear Problem

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Karl, Nov 12, 2006.

  1. Karl

    Karl

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2006
    My PC has pink - red jacks both at the front and rear.

    When I connect my headphone + microphone via the rear jacks everything works properly.

    However, when I connect the headphone + microphone via the front jacks the microphone does not function... :-s

    Can anybody please explain me how to solve this problem?

    As far as I already understood I need to configure this somewhere but I do not know how to this?

    Thank You!

    Karl

    Karl, Nov 12, 2006