    directly from the controlpanel the AGP only will run in 4X speed and no
    Fastwrite. What is the problem, AGP 8X and Fastwrite works with the oldest
    drivers v1.11

    Magnus, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Magnus

    Homer Guest

    Did you remove the old ones before installing the new ones? Why upgrade the
    drivers if the old ones worked

    Homer

    Homer, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Magnus

    James Guest

    Yep had the same problem some time ago with I think 1.15 drivers. I went
    back to 1.13 I think. Not on/at the P4S8X machine.. Although most things I
    read say that running 8X does nothing to run games etc. faster..

    And yea why upgrade if the upgrade doesn't fix a problem that your having..

    jb..

    James, Apr 17, 2004