    Is this newsgroup monitored by an ASUS Tech?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    Yeeeha, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Yeeeha

    Paul Guest

    (Note: 128GB is in binary gigabytes. 137GB is decimal gigabytes,
    and decimal gigabytes are what the disk drive manufacturers
    use to spec their drives.)

    Looks like up to 137GB with whatever the "Aktuelle Beta"
    BIOS happens to be. That means a 120GB could be used.

    http://rma.asus.de/support/FAQ/faq076_32gb_ide_hdd.htm

    "Is this newsgroup monitored by an ASUS Tech?"

    If it is, the "tech" is quiet as a mouse :)

    I don't even see Asus employees contributing to their
    own private forum here:

    http://vip.asus.com/forum/index.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

    Paul

    Paul, Oct 14, 2005