    in the manual on the P5KC

    Help...

    Gene

    someone, Sep 14, 2007

  2. someone

    snapper Guest

    I'm running that memory on the P5K. It also has a pair of PQI DDR2's on it.

    snapper, Sep 14, 2007

  3. someone

    someone Guest

    Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the P5KC MB but have changed my
    mind, I want a bit more than that board provides.

    There are many many complaints regarding the P5K boards, I'm really at
    a loss here on getting a board to build a new Vista system. I like
    ASUS, am running a P5B right now with an E6600 and it's fantastic. I
    need RAID, I want lots of USB ports, SATA ports that are not blocked
    by a 8800 series video card etc.

    Lots to look at.

    someone, Sep 14, 2007
  4. someone

    DaveW Guest

    It should work fine.

    DaveW, Sep 14, 2007
  5. : I have two sticks of the above memory, will it work in an ASUS P5KC
    : motherboard,

    Yes, I have those and they work flawlessly. You might even be able to
    push them to the next step above 800 (1053? dont remember), and if you
    do please share what you did to get them stable.

    Howard Goldstein, Sep 15, 2007