ASus P5KPL AM/PS

Discussion in 'Asus' started by omesh, Apr 3, 2009.

  1. omesh

    omesh

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2009
    Hi,

    I just picked up an ASUS P5KPL Am/PS motherboard. This is the new mother board designed by Asus with an extra feature of Anti Surge Protesction feature that protects the critical components of the motherboard and CPU from voltage fluctuations. This feature sets this motherboard apart from all other motherboards in the market.

    The overall performance of this motherboard is excellent but only problem am not able to solve it;s audio driver problem, it is not working at all.

    For more details of this board please visit the asus website.

    If anyone has any experience working with these, or any insight, I'd
    greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks so much in advance.
    Omesh

    omesh, Apr 3, 2009