ASUS P5L-VM 1394 RAID?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by GazzaS, Mar 22, 2007.

  1. GazzaS

    GazzaS Guest

    Hi,

    I purchased an ASUS P5L-VM 1394 board after viewing the ASUS product
    page and discovering that it had RAID 0,1 etc. However, after having
    difficulty fining the drivers for the board I was told by a support
    member that the board does not have RAID and that it is a mistake on
    their specs and marketing :(

    Therefore, can I ask:

    1) Has any one got RAID working on this board?

    2) I've heard its possible to have a software RAID instead. Is this
    possible in Vista 64bit (Home Premium)? And if so how do I set it up?

    Thanks for any help.

    Cheers,
    Gary

    GazzaS, Mar 22, 2007