    H/W for now.

    Thanks a lot,
    -jag

    Jag, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Jag

    Paul Guest

    My quick response would be - exchange it and get a real video
    capture card. ATI means well, but it will take them too long
    to get it fixed.

    It is generally better to buy a separate video card and separate
    capture card. Then, you can select the best card for each job,
    instead of a compromise "combo" type card. On a "combo" card,
    there are too many tech support issues, to get everything on
    the card to work well. You'll just be torturing yourself.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 22, 2005