    Is bundled referring to the retail packaged box like from NewEGG?

    TIA,

    Jeff

    Jeff, May 24, 2005

  2. Jeff

    Paul Guest

    This page mentions there are two SKUs but does not give the numbers:
    http://cz.asus.com/products/mb/socket775/p5wd2-p/overview.htm

    "Available SKU:
    P5WD2 Premium
    P5WD2 Premium/ WiFi-TV Edition"

    The Asus USA SKU list only has one entry for the board,
    so it could be that the WiFi-TV gadget is a little late
    coming on the scene. Perhaps you could phone them or
    something.

    On this page, you can see what the optional card looks like.
    I expect there is a crate of them on a container ship somewhere...

    http://www.yesky.com/news_hard/361698643608076288/20050512/1946234.shtml

    Paul

    Paul, May 25, 2005

  3. Jeff

    jeff Guest

    Thanks paul,

    Is the extreme edition dual core chip in circulation ?

    iread not available till 6.30.5

    TIA

    jeff

    jeff, May 25, 2005
  4. Jeff

    Paul Guest

    Well, one indicator is the Intel pricelist:

    http://www.intel.com/intel/finance/pricelist/

    I figured, to get the best delivery time, pretend to buy a
    Dell :) If I "customize" a Dell Precision 380 and ask for

    Intel Pentium Processor EE 840, 3.20GHz, DC, 2X 1MB L2, 800MHz [add $1,230]

    the web page returns:

    Delay Time = 25 days.

    That means you'll be seeing them a month from now, in small
    quantities.

    In a quick check, I don't see them listed anywhere else.

    Paul

    Paul, May 25, 2005