    Asked asus bu no reply diito when I left a message on their website reply
    area.

    Of course disabling the reporting works but I would like to use it.

    Peacekeeper, Nov 21, 2004

  2. Peacekeeper

    - Guest

    FWIW, my Antec case and power supply instructions made note of the fact that
    many MBs may not accurately track the variable speed PS fan speed because
    many MB's seem to have problems tracking fan speeds at 1500 rpm and below.

    Doug
    ---
    Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
    film:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfisher/holder/mainintro.html

    -, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Peacekeeper

    Peacekeeper Guest

    Thanks Probe has a min fan speed swtting of 600rpm thus I would have assumed
    it would recognise it. seems to be a starting issue for probe.

    Peacekeeper, Nov 22, 2004