    Anyone have any ideas as to how to resolve this one ?

    Thanks
    Ally.

    Ally_G, Oct 28, 2007

  2. Check the device manager to see if there is a disabled or malfunctioning
    device. The "HID" (human interface device) driver must be functional in
    order for the pen to work as a mouse or as a tablet in Windows. If so, try
    removing it then reboot the computer to see if it gets picked up and
    reinstalled.

    Also from the start menu, search for "services" and click the result called
    "services" and search the list for an item called "Tablet PC Input Service"
    and make sure it's not stopped or disabled.

    Josh Einstein, Oct 29, 2007

  3. Ally_G

    Ally_G Guest

    Thanks Josh,

    As it happens, I found another reference which pointed me out to the Wacom
    driver site. From here I installed the latest Tablet PC driver and this fixed
    the problem.

    Cheers,
    Ally.

    Ally_G, Oct 29, 2007