    Note2:
    Babies in backseats cause accidents, accidents in backseats cause
    babies.

    Dirk O. Schüler, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Dirk O. Schüler

    dino Guest

    I put in the Dec version of the Cat driver..runs awesome...just make sure
    you remove all of the detonator drivers...I uninstalled my FX5600-256 in
    XP..booted to safe mode..ran Driver Cleaner...re-installed my Nforce drivers
    for my motherboard and then booted back to XP..ran the ATI installer and all
    is well

    dino, Jan 28, 2004

  3. this sounds as a good idea, btw wherer to get driver cleaner??

    Dirk O.

    Dirk O. Schüler, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Dirk O. Schüler

    dino Guest