ASUS SABERTOOTH X58: I dont succeed to install new Chipset.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by ulixi, Jun 8, 2011.

  1. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    They refer to a "Marvell RAID Utility" or MRU here. Do you have
    something with MRU in its name on your computer ?

    http://www.marvell.com/products/sto...ta_raid_controller_88se91xx_product_brief.pdf

    I can find a reference to an installer like this. Presumably
    this has MRU in it.

    http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Driver/motherboard_driver_marvell_mru.exe

    (I found the reference on this page.)
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte/41437-ga-x58a-ud5-sata3-marvell-crucial-c300-ssd.html

    There is a manual for the Marvell RAID Utility here. This manual
    will show you what the software looks like. Notice, on page 10,
    there is an option to enable a "web service". That would turn your
    computer into a web server, for the purpose of being able to
    check the Marvell RAID status from another computer, and you don't
    need that.

    http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d975xbx2/sb/mv_raid_manual.pdf

    Using my copy of 7ZIP to go through the "motherboard_driver_marvell_mru.exe"
    download, I don't see any driver level files, and it looks like that
    package relies on the software you have already installed.

    This is just a guess on my part. You should check your motherboard
    CD, use the Windows "Explorer" file manager to examine the CD and
    see if there is any software on the CD with the name "MRU" in it.
    That would be the Asus equivalent of the package I can see
    on the gigabyte.us site.

    The MRU software should be able to tell you how many disks are
    connected to the Marvell controller. I don't really know how
    a disk would be listed in Device Manager, if it was connected
    to the Marvell. It could appear as an ordinary disk, or it
    could be listed as a "SCSI" device.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2011

  2. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    Paul,
    for me is difficult to interpret what you write me. I'm enoug
    inexperienced man and I am afraid to make the situation worse.
    I can tell you before installing that new driver:
    Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller v. 1.2.0.1002
    on Toolbar (windows 7 on the bottom dx) there is an icon device with
    features of a pen with this writing: "Marvell RAID VD 0 SCSI disk
    device". When I have installed the newer driver that icon has
    disappear. Perhaps do it means I don't have RAID0 anymore?
    Now on "Storage Controller" I have clicked on that new driver
    "Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller " and that icon has appeared again.
    I think now I have RAID0. Do I make a mistake?

    ulixi, Jun 14, 2011

  3. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    I have installed the newre driver again and I have used Siw foftware
    to verify my hardrives. Can you verify if my hardrives have RAID0?
    There are these writings:

    ----- [Disk 0 ]

    Property Value
    Manufacturer (unit
    Model WDC WD5002AALX-00J37A0
    Size 500.1 GB
    Firmware Version 15.01H15
    Serial Number WD-WCAYU8345843
    Interface Serial ATA
    Standard ATA8-ACS | ----
    Transfer Mode (Current / Max) SATA-600 / SATA-600
    Features S.M.A.R.T., 48bit LBA, NCQ,
    AAM (Disabled)
    Temperature 38 C (100 F)
    Drive Letter(s) C:
    Controller Buffer Size on Drive 32767 KB
    Queue Depth 32
    Removable No
    Cache Enabled (Read / Write) Yes / Yes
    SMART Support Yes
    Attribute Name Attribute Value Worst Value
    Threshold Value Raw Data
    Raw Read Error Rate (01) 200 200
    051 000000000000
    Spin Up Time (03) 142 141
    021 000000000F2B
    Start/Stop Count (04) 100 100
    000 0000000001C7
    Reallocated Sector Count (05) 200 200
    140 000000000000
    Seek Error Rate (07) 200 200
    000 000000000000
    Power On Hours Count (09) 099 099
    000 000000000482
    Spin Retry Count (0A) 100 100
    000 000000000000
    Calibration Retry Count (0B) 100 100
    000 000000000000
    Power Cycle Count (0C) 100 100
    000 0000000001C2
    Power-off retract count (C0) 200 200
    000 000000000064
    Load/unload cycle count (C1) 200 200
    000 000000000162
    HDA Temperature (C2) 105 103
    000 000000000026
    Reallocation event count (C4) 200 200
    000 000000000000
    Current pending sector count (C5) 200 200
    000 000000000000
    Off-line uncorrectable sector count (C6) 200 200
    000 000000000000
    Ultra ATA CRC Error Rate (C7) 200 200
    000 000000000001
    Write Error Rate (C8) 200 200
    000 000000000000

    ----- [Disk 1 ] -----------------------

    Property Value
    Manufacturer (unit
    Model Volume0
    Size 1000.2 GB
    Firmware Version 1.0.
    Drive Letter(s) D:
    Removable No
    Cache Enabled (Read / Write) Yes / Yes
    SMART Support No

    ----- [Disk 2 ]

    Property Value
    Manufacturer (unit
    Model MARVELL Raid VD 0
    Size 1999.3 GB
    Firmware Version MV.R00-0
    Serial Number 912b7df672560000
    Interface Serial ATA
    Standard ATA/ATAPI-7 | ATA/ATAPI-7 T13 1532D
    version 4a
    Transfer Mode (Current / Max) Unknown / Unknown
    Features 48bit LBA, NCQ
    Drive Letter(s) E:
    Controller Buffer Size on Drive 8192 KB
    Queue Depth 32
    Removable No
    SMART Support No

    ----- [Disk 3 ] --------------------

    Property Value
    Manufacturer (unit
    Model Generic USB Device
    Firmware Version 6000
    Removable Yes
    SMART Support No

    ulixi, Jun 14, 2011
  4. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    of two disk drives ? If so, you're
    using RAID 0.
    It looks to me, like "Disk 2" is the RAID array.
    As near as I can tell. The "VD" refers to a virtual
    device. The claimed size of the volume, will help
    confirm whether it is RAID 0 or RAID 1. (If it is
    a RAID 0 array, the total size of the array equals
    the sum of the parts.)

    I went back to look at the Sabertooth X58 download page
    on the Asus site, and it looks like a missed something.

    There are drivers in the "SATA" section. But there is
    additional software in the "Utilities" section.

    http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Sabertooth+X58&p=1&s=29

    The Windows RAID control package for Marvell would be

    Marvell MRU Utility V4.1.0.1610
    37,75 (MBytes) 2010.03.26 update

    That package looks similar to the one I mentioned in
    my other post, the "motherboard_driver_marvell_mru.exe" file.

    Check your motherboard CD and see if there is a MRU utility on it.
    And if there is not, go back to the support.asus.com site
    and download the 37,75 MBytes file and use it.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2011
  5. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    The quality of my information isn't good. I don't know
    the right answer to making your RAID work!

    *******

    As far as I can tell, the chip itself supports IDE and AHCI.
    You may see those options in the BIOS. The BIOS doesn't
    support a RAID option as such, when you look at the BIOS setup
    page. What the BIOS options in that case do, is load Plug and Play
    information into a chip register, so that Windows will discover
    the information later during boot up.

    The Asus BIOS, when you press "Control-M" during the startup
    of the computer, that should show you the Marvell RAID BIOS
    screen. It allows setting up a RAID array. Perhaps you've already
    used that, and defined an array of two disks. Now, that is
    a separate issue from Plug and Play. The Control-M offers
    a way to write "metadata", the desired RAID configuration,
    and that is recorded on each disk's platters.

    Notice that those two BIOS functions, are not consistent with one
    another. One setup screen offers IDE and AHCI, but doesn't
    have an option to enable or disable the RAID (control-M) function.

    Asus also uses terms like Drive Xpert and SuperSpeed, and I
    can't figure out how that fits into the picture. Those would
    correspond to RAID 1 mirror and RAID 0 stripe options on a normal
    RAID. But pressing Control-M and using the BIOS Marvell panel
    to set up the RAID, seems to be all that is really needed.

    Now, in Windows, the MRU package provides the same kind
    of control, as the BIOS "control-M" function. The MRU
    software should allow you to see what RAID mode has been
    defined for the disks.

    If I go back and look at this driver...

    Marvell91XX_V1201002_VistaWin7_WHQL.zip

    mvs91xx.inf

    %mvs91xxDesc%=mvs91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_91A2&CC_0101 <--- 0101=IDE
    %mvs91xxDesc%=mvs91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9128&CC_0106 <--- 0106=AHCI

    %mvs91xxrDesc%=mvs91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9192&CC_0104 <--- 0104=RAID
    %mvs91xxrDesc%=mvs91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9191&CC_0104 RAID
    %mvs91xxrDesc%=mvs91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_91a1&CC_0104 RAID
    %mvs91xxrDesc%=mvs91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_91a2&CC_0104 RAID
    ^

    The letter "r" is for RAID, but 9192 and 91A2 are not your chip.
    Your chip corresponds to the first two entries. So the V1201002
    driver appears not to be a RAID driver, using the information in
    that INF file.

    The last four entries, would cause this to appear in Device Manager.

    mvs91xxrDesc= "Marvell 91xx SATA 6G RAID Controller"

    Now, if I look at the driver "Marvell9123-9120_V1001042_XpVistaWin7.zip", I see

    mv91xx.inf

    %mv91xxDesc%=mv91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9128&CC_0106
    %mv91xxDesc%=mv91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_91A8&CC_0101

    This entry has a RAID class code, but there is no indication it is
    being treated that way (there is no Device Manager option to indicate
    RAID for this one).

    %mv91xxDesc%=mv91xx_Inst,PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9123&CC_0104

    Now, I can't see how that one supports RAID any better than the other one.
    The driver comments mention a "shared library", but I don't understand
    the significance of that.

    So I cannot tell visually, which of those is a RAID driver. They both appear
    to support AHCI, and software RAID has been run on top of AHCI devices,
    so that is a possible way to do it. Intel does it partially that way,
    as the Intel driver is an AHCI/RAID driver (both in the same package).
    But one difference with Intel, is they mark all three modes at
    the BIOS level - IDE, AHCI, RAID, and there is probably Plug and Play
    information for each one. The Marvell seems to be missing that part.
    And then, it appears to be up to the driver, to support RAID.

    An ingredient of that, is the BIOS control-M RAID setup page. It
    installs RAID information (metadata) on the two hard drives in the
    RAID array. The driver in Windows, can see whether metadata has been
    written on the drive. And that is how a software RAID implementation
    can detect RAID is to be used.

    *******

    OK, so the next question would be:

    "Does the MRU package install, if the wrong driver is currently present?"

    Perhaps that is one way for the software installation to avoid problems,
    by checking that the right driver is present. Maybe, if you try to install
    MRU, it won't work because of that.

    If MRU installs, but cannot find a RAID, then you can go back and
    try another driver. Use the Add/Remove and remove the old package,
    before installing the next one.

    All I can suggest now, is try to install the MRU and see what happens.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2011
  6. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    Sorry, I meant to cancel that message. I found the MRU utility on
    the Asus download page.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2011
  7. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    Yes, in motherboard CD there is a Software folder and inside there is
    MRU folder and inside there are:
    AsusSetup, ConsoleSetup and MRUSetup files.
    But if with the new driver I already have 2 disk in RAID0 I don't
    undestand what I have to make precisely. (I see total size of the
    array equals the sum of the parts).

    ulixi, Jun 14, 2011
  8. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    RAID software comes in two parts.

    1) Driver for the operating system.

    The driver provides the basics, to make the array work.
    You seeing the "virtual array" and the associated information,
    says that part is working.

    2) RAID Utility (MRU)

    The utility allows you to make adjustments to the array.
    It allows you to command a "rebuild".
    It allows you to delete an array, while in Windows.
    It displays the "health" status of the array. "Degraded"
    on a RAID 1, implies one of the disks is bad and needs to be
    replaced. "Failed" on a RAID 0, means the array is bad, and
    at least one of the disks may have failed. RAID 0 has no redundancy,
    and instead provides faster transfer speed.

    The utility also has functions, such as sending email, or allowing
    the computer status to be checked remotely. For example, if you leave
    your computer running, and a disk in the array fails, the utility has
    a service that can send an email, announcing the problem to you
    at a remote location. If you are in another city, and have access to
    email, you may receive the email from your other computer, telling
    you the computer is "sick".

    So the MRU, which is a much larger install file, provides a program
    you can use, to check your array and see how it is doing.

    The array must have some version of (1). The item in (2) is optional,
    but without it, you may have trouble understanding what your disks
    are doing.

    The disk status can also be checked in the BIOS, by pressing control-M.
    You may already have been in that BIOS screen, to set up the array.
    The health information may also be displayed in there (for when your
    OS is broken, and the computer cannot boot any more).

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2011
  9. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    2) RAID Utility (MRU)

    1)
    I have just installed:
    Marvell MRU Utility V4.1.0.1610
    37,75 (MBytes) 2010.03.26 update
    On Desktop now I see a red icon "MarvellTray".
    If I click on it, it opens a Firefox or Internet Explorer with these
    writings:
    There was a problem with the website's security certificate. That link
    is:
    https://localhost:8443/MRU/JumpPage.php?Target=LoginPage&reqID=848724
    and the page is off-line.

    2)
    When I picked up the new PC from the shop, I saw on Toolbar (on the
    bottom) an icone with USB appearance it was "Safely Remove Hardware".
    I clicked on it and there are these writings:
    "Marvell RAID VD 0 SCSI disk device"
    I asked to technical why there is that icon and he told me it was the
    RAID0 and it was impossible to take away it.
    NOW..... yesterday I have installed the newer driver and that icon on
    the Toolbar has disappeared. Perhaps do I have problems with RAID0 or
    may be RAID0 there isn't?
    In fact on "Storage Controller" ... if I click on that new driver
    "Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller " and install again the previous
    driver, that icon appears again.
    Why do I get it, please?

    ulixi, Jun 15, 2011
  10. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    If you use an AHCI driver for a single disk, AHCI supports "Hot Plug",
    the ability to use Safely Remove to unplug a drive, or later, to plug
    the drive back in and have it detected by Windows. If a computer doesn't
    have Hot Plug support set up, then the disks have to be plugged in,
    before you turn on the computer power and boot the system.
    Then the disks would be detected.

    The presence of the icon, suggests to me the driver is AHCI.

    If you're operating a RAID array, it would be pretty dangerous
    to pull out a drive while the system was running. I'm not sure
    that Safely Remove, will offer to remove a RAID disk for you.
    If you had a RAID mirror, logically you can unplug one of the
    drives, as the other drive has an identical copy of the data.
    But when you bring the removed drive back later, you'd be required
    to do a "rebuild" to synchronize the disks. So I wouldn't really
    be that happy, if I had an actual multi-disk RAID volume, and
    Windows put the Safely Remove icon there in the tray area.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 15, 2011
  11. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    I have a Case Cooler master HAF-X with 2 removable drawers :
    http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6653

    I'll tell you right now:

    In the top drawer there is a hardrive with OS

    Lower there is a second drawer with a second hardrive with another OS
    but it is
    disconnected

    In short, when I surf in Internet I use an OS
    When I do editing I use another OS
    I remove the top drawer (with the OS) and put it
    below (disconnected), then I take second and I put it above (with
    another OS) and I do editing video.
    I invert the drawers (but lower one is always disconnected.
    This is an option that gives the Case Cooler Master HAF-X.
    Then I have the internal hardrives that you already know.
    Perhaps my PC will need that icon on the Toolbar
    which allowed to eject an array?

    ulixi, Jun 15, 2011
  12. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    But that would be a single drive. Your OS then, isn't on a
    RAID array, if you move a single drive to change the OS.
    With the Intel SATA ports, you can operate a single drive,
    while using the other ports for RAID.

    You need to draw a picture of the wiring. Trace where the
    SATA cables go, and which drive is on the ports.

    ICH10R ---------- \
    ---------- \
    ---------- \____ 3 dual stacks labeled (7) in
    ---------- / the motherboard manual
    ---------- /
    ---------- /

    Marvell 9128 ---- \____ One dual stack labeled (8) in
    ---- / the motherboard manual

    JMB362 ---------- \____ Two ESATA ports on the back of the computer,
    ---------- /

    Identify which drive, and their sizes, and the port the drive
    is connected to.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 15, 2011
  13. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    But I nevwer told yoy I have a RAID on hardrives with OS.

    (C) OS windows 7 x64 or other windows 7 x64
    (D) RAID0 for export
    (E) RAID0 for editing

    You can see fron my previous post that
    "Marvell 91xx SATA 6G" Controller" menages "E" hardrives with RAID0 (2
    Tera)

    ulixi, Jun 16, 2011
  14. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    There are two ways to verify the setup. If you look at PDF page 38 here,
    they show an example of the Marvell BIOS screen. This shows whether an
    array has been defined. But it doesn't *prove* that Windows is using
    the drives as a RAID. You have to verify that in Windows itself. Windows
    could potentially use the two drives separately. If you saw "too many
    drive letters", that might indicate that something was wrong.

    http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d975xbx2/sb/mv_raid_manual.pdf

    The MRU utility is also mentioned in that manual. if you look on PDF page 14,
    you can see a display of "logical" drives. That means, the RAID arrays.
    Your MV.R00-0 for example, should show up as one line in that display.

    Another way to confirm you have a RAID zero, is first look at the size
    information on each of the two drives. Say you purchased two 1TB drives
    and connected them to the two available Marvell 9128 ports. If the
    MV.R00-0 array was created, and it was type RAID 0, then you know the
    final size should be 2TB. That to me, would be proof enough that the
    RAID 0 is working.

    That manual is not for your exact setup, and there can be
    cosmetic differences in the appearance you see on your
    computer screen. I'm showing you that manual, to at least
    give you some idea what it looks like. The Marvell BIOS screen
    is a text mode display, while the Windows MRU program has
    color decorations, but gives the same information.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 16, 2011
  15. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    while the Windows MRU program has
    Yesterday I have installed MRU software but when I click on its
    shortcut icon, it shows a web page and tell me to add an User and
    Pass. Why I cannot see that software?

    ulixi, Jun 16, 2011
  16. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    If you look at PDF page 10 of the manual...

    http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d975xbx2/sb/mv_raid_manual.pdf

    there are tick boxes on the installer screen.

    Web Service
    MRU (required)
    Command Line

    The manual is pretty useless when it comes to details.

    It is hard for me to tell from here, that the MRU is available
    in your programs menu. I can't find an executable, whereas
    I can find plenty of files related to the web based option.

    I can't even find what runs if you attempt to run the command line utility.
    Look in your program files folders, for executable programs which
    the installer has installed.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 16, 2011
  17. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    Paul,
    may be you don't understand my bad english.
    I have installed again MRU Utility and I have gotten again a red icon
    on Desktop. If I click on it, shows a page:
    https://localhost:8443/MRU/JumpPage.php?Target=LoginPage&reqID=556854
    I have serched that program utility in every place. I don't have any
    utility like PDF page 10 of the manual.
    I have installed:
    Marvell MRU Utility V4.1.0.1610 for Windows 32/64bit XP & Windows
    32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit Windows 7
    37,75 (MBytes)
    from Asus web site.

    ulixi, Jun 16, 2011
  18. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    It is attempting to access this option.

    Web Service <-----
    MRU (required)
    Command Line

    The installer has installed a "web server". The web server gathers the
    local RAID status information.

    What this does...

    https://localhost:8443/MRU/JumpPage.php?Target=LoginPage&reqID=556854

    is it uses your web browser. The address "localhost" means to contact
    the web server that is currently running on your computer. (The Marvell
    web server software uses Apache web server and php scripts.)

    The 8443 is a particular port. Normally, a web server would be at port 80,
    but to prevent a collision, they moved the port up high so it would not
    cause a conflict.

    The "https" is a secure protocol. That is used, so that when you enter a
    username/password to access the web page, the username/password are
    encrypted, as are the exchanges of information. https is a good protocol,
    whether used locally inside the computer, or used over the Internet.

    localhost:8443
    Your -------------------- Apache Web Server + PHP scripts
    Web |
    Browser (MRU -- gather information)

    Marvell Driver
    | |
    Disk 1 Disk 2

    The username/password is to access the apache web server. I don't
    know if they are maintaining a separate username/password on the
    web server, or are just using your computer username and password.
    The manual doesn't make that clear.

    If you don't like the web server, there is also supposed to be a
    command line interface, so there should be an executable file
    with .exe in it, which also carries out the MRU functions.

    This is what the user manual from the Intel site says:

    "Software Components

    During a full installation, all of the following components,
    except the CLI [Command Line Interface], are automatically
    installed on your computer.

    A custom installation requires you to select individual
    components. The MRU software CD includes the following items:

    Driver. The driver is automatically installed on your system
    during MRU installation.

    Web service. The Apache server is automatically installed on
    your system during MRU installation.

    Marvell Command Line Interface (CLI).

    The CLI, for only Linux users, is available with
    custom installation of the software.

    Note: The Linux operating system will be supported in a future
    release of the MRU."

    So that tells me, that all they provide, is the web based interface.

    The only tough part now, is figuring out what username/password
    to use.

    This manual is a bit more user-oriented. Perhaps this will help ?

    http://download.asrock.com/manual/raid/P55 Deluxe3/MarvellSATA3/English.pdf

    On page 8 it says:

    "Login Screen

    When you first start the MRU, you are prompted for a username and password.

    MRU user accounts and their permissions follow the OS user accounts and
    their permissions. Only user accounts with administrator privileges have
    access to all permissions.

    Non-administrator users have view-only permissions."

    That to me, suggests that Windows will need a password set, on some
    account with administrator level privileges.

    In this contrived example, your computer will have a control panel
    that adjusts user accounts. If the account has "administrator privileges",
    then when you enter the Marvell MRU web page with your browser, you
    will be able to make changes to the RAID array (like rebuild a RAID 1
    array for example). If the username and password you use, are a
    non-administrator account, then the Marvell web page is supposed
    to be read-only.

    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6810/useraccounts.gif

    Some people have no password set on their Windows account, which
    will make this interface difficult to use.

    You could always set up a separate account, call it RAID_Only_Account
    and give it the level of privilege you feel is appropriate. The end result
    of fooling around with the user accounts on the computer, is you may need
    to enter your password each morning when starting the computer, and that
    would be an unfortunate side effect of making changes in the User Accounts
    area of the computer. So I cannot say I like this method. It requires
    too much modification to the computer.

    So, looking again, at the image on page 8 here:

    http://download.asrock.com/manual/raid/P55 Deluxe3/MarvellSATA3/English.pdf

    that will be some Windows user account already on your computer. If the
    user account is an administrator account, then the web page MRU controls
    will allow making changes to the RAID. You don't need to make changes
    at the moment, and a non-administrator account should allow just the status
    of the RAID array to be displayed.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 16, 2011
  19. ulixi

    ulixi Guest

    mmm ... to much difficult for me to make another account. Can I
    unistall MRU? Will I have worries?
    thanks

    ulixi, Jun 17, 2011
  20. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    As long as the RAID0 array size is correct (double the size of one drive),
    I think everything is OK.

    You don't need MRU. You can use the BIOS and enter the
    control-M screen to get any information you need. If
    the array is degraded or failed, the status should show up
    in there. So you can do your monitoring from the BIOS.

    I was hoping, by using MRU in Windows, you would have a
    positive proof it was working correctly. It is too bad
    Marvell could not have made a "normal" executable, instead
    of the web based solution.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 17, 2011