Asus Splendid Video Enchantment Technology... Help me..pls :(

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Gambit, Jan 15, 2008.

  1. Gambit

    Gambit

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2008
    Hi Everyone :)
    Really need some help over here!

    Ive got a problem with my ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology...

    Everytime I open an video file (avi, mpeg, etc) with some players (vlc, windows media player, quicktime). I get a problem. The movie or serie i open does appear and the sound works perfekt but the picture is destroyed... It isen't black but it has color and is blurred.

    I did read the manual but i cannot seem to find the control panel for
    ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology.
    I even opened the catalyst control center and nothing could help me there...

    When i had my old graphic card i could watch everything but now i can't :(

    Is there anyone that have experience the same problem as I and can help me then please reply :)
    I don't know what to do... HELP ME! ^^
    (Sry for my bad english but i hope you guys/girls understand what im trying to say)

    Gambit, Jan 15, 2008
  2. Gambit

    moardi87

    Your Answer

    Hi your answer is below:
    In windows media player: Tools>Options>Performance>Advanced: here remove the check mark of this option: "Use overlays"

    In 321 player(or media player classic): View>Options>Playback>Output: here change the "DirectShow Video" setting from "Overlay Mixer *" to "EVR Custom Pres.**"

    In other players try to removing the option "Overlay"
    Good Luck

    moardi87, Oct 2, 2009