ASUS TV/FM mini-din adaptor/cable pinout?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by David H. Lipman, Apr 22, 2006.

  1. From: "far" <>

    | Any Help?
    | Cannot locate online, and tracing difficult without risking board.
    |
    | Alternatively, a source for the adaptor cable?
    |
    | Thx
    |
    | philips 7133/7134

    Please fix your clock. It is not Nov 2008 yet !

    David H. Lipman, Apr 22, 2006

  2. David H. Lipman

    AMD'r Guest

    No problem, you will just have yourself and your time machine killfilled by
    most of us...
    unless, of course, you decide to return to the present ;-)

    AMD'r, Apr 23, 2006

  3. David H. Lipman

    Paul Guest

    You can ask here, giving the Asus model number and as much product
    info as you can find on the bits you've got. Maybe the staff here
    can identify the right accessory for you.

    http://estore.asus.com/shop/contactus.asp

    Asus has at least two "dongle boxes", one is a VIVO for their
    video cards, and the other style is the "left audio",
    "right audio". "composite video", "s-video" input box that
    you need. I believe the product you need, has a red, yellow,
    white, and black s-video connector on the box. The VIVO box uses
    different colored connectors.

    As for your stealthy postings, your USENET posting have an
    X-trace field "X-Trace: b98f4444a4f9de7c24a6b31097", and
    two legal papers, one served to usenetserver.com and the
    other served to your ISP, would tell the authorities all that
    they need to know. So you can set your clock back to the
    correct date and time now :) You aren't fooling anybody.

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 23, 2006
  4. David H. Lipman

    DRS Guest

    [...]
    Ah, leave him to his delusions. :)

    I can't even see the OP because my ISP's NNTP server won't propogate it.
    It'd be a shame if I happened to have the answer to his question, eh?

    DRS, Apr 24, 2006
  5. David H. Lipman

    R. J. Salvi Guest

    Narcissistic, yes. Damnable, no.

    R. J. Salvi, Apr 24, 2006
  6. David H. Lipman

    old man Guest

    piss off

    old man, May 2, 2006
  7. David H. Lipman

    FeMaster Guest

    Not to mention, a lot of news providers will filter out any posts which
    originate in the "future". I know SuperNews does for sure, I'm sure there
    are others...

    FeMaster, May 2, 2006
  8. David H. Lipman

    FeMaster Guest

    Just for your information, you are "missing out" on a lot of replies by
    having your posts "post" dated. Many news providers filter out "future"
    posts as SPAM, as those types of tactics are used by SPAMers...

    Good luck on your quest, you're probably only being seen by about 50% (if
    that) of the capable crowd by your "post dating"...

    FeMaster, May 2, 2006
  9. David H. Lipman

    Ken Maltby Guest

    Perhaps seen, but certainly ignored. Many of us see this as an
    arrogant "my post must go to the top of the queue" and never move
    down; tactic. Not the kind of poster that I would go out of my way
    to help.

    Luck;
    Ken

    far, Nov 7, 2008
  11. David H. Lipman

    far Guest

    Thank You - my clock is not broken. I in fact like to <random %time>
    live in the future, and similar actions prevents those access who wish
    to categorize, localize, demography(!?), datamine and and marketize me.
    I do apologize if your Inbox is out of sequence.

    far, Nov 7, 2008
  12. David H. Lipman

    far Guest

    Paul et al.,
    A sincere Thank You for your response; the input box with the audio
    inputs is what I need.

    On the other; I understand that nntp/usenet! is not really that
    complicated as I am a long-time reader/implementor of the RFCs as
    well... I am not really worried about a real legal subpoena, since it is
    clear by recent events that if They want the info, They will take it. I
    am more concerned with most everyone Else including stalkers, marketers,
    future employers, political zealots, right-wing, left-wing, arsonists,
    drive-by rap artists, and truly the rest of usenet-land as ensconced in
    the infamous Usenet history!

    And, I post replies *at the TOP!*

    I am truly damnable.

    Cheers to all; I am back to November 8th, 2008!

[...]

    [/QUOTE]

    far, Nov 9, 2008