    a7n8x v2 rev 1.xxx
    asus v9520 magic v43.45a
    1gig mem

    Tim-mz500r, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Well I'd use detonator 45.20 as these have fixed many issues with the
    card I had.

    Mario

    Mario Kadastik, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Tim-mz500r

    Tim-mz500r Guest

    ty Mario

    Tim-mz500r, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Tim-mz500r

    iamnotme Guest

    ASUS version 45.23 is available at their support website. I have an ASUS
    V8420 deluxe (a ti4200 but with ViVo, just like yours I think). I find the
    ASUS driver set works best for me to do video capture...and I have no issues
    or probs with any games we play. You can update your wdm capture drivers
    (and video recorder), to the latest as well.

    cheers & good luck!

    iamnotme, Sep 13, 2003
  5. Tim-mz500r

    Tim-mz500r Guest