    noise.

    Motherboard is MSI K7N2 Delta

    It might be a bio setting, I have no idea.

    NotGiven, Jul 5, 2003

  2. NotGiven

    Paul Guest

    Would that be an overtemperature alarm ? Or perhaps your new video card
    is drawing more power than the power supply can give. Check the
    temperatures and voltages on the motherboard, using whatever monitor
    function exists in the BIOS, or get a copy of Motherboard Monitor from
    http://mbm.livewiredev.com/ (I cannot reach their website right now, so
    maybe it is down ?)

    HTH,
    Paul