    another bit of usefullness to my comuter.....

    Thanks,

    Will

    Will, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Will

    Beowulf Guest

    To get sound input you will need to use the "line in" of your sound card
    from the "audio out" of your source. The software should know what to do
    or have a setting to activate. There are are adapters to hook up the
    RCA to the mini plugs. I have one somewhere....
    Try electronics/computers stores such as (in USA) Radio Shack (where I
    got mine, the bigger stores have all sorts of interconnect hardware),
    CompUSA, Best Buy, etc.

    Beowulf, Jul 4, 2003