    Flight Simulator 2003

    Thanks for any help some one can offer me.

    George

    fs, Aug 16, 2004

  2. fs

    Biz Guest

    YOur card must support it, but more importantly your mobo chipset must
    support it and be stable in 8X AGP mode as well. So 1st you have to enable
    8X support in your BIOS, or it needs to be set to automatic and see it as an
    8X capable card.

    After all that, you'll find little to no performance increase between any of
    the AGP mulitpliers so don't even bother.

    Biz, Aug 16, 2004

  3. fs

    Quietman Guest

    I have the ASUS V9570 128MB card and ASUS A7N8X-E mobo which has 8x AGP
    support, so maybe your mobo doesnt have 8x AGP or it needs enabling in BIOS.

    Quietman, Aug 16, 2004