Asus WS Sage c621e does not recognize Tesla K80

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by planlos97, Apr 8, 2023.

  1. planlos97

    planlos97

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2023
    I have bought a Tesla K80 GPGPU and I wanted to install it.
    It does not appear in Windows 10 at all.
    Same results with a Tesla p100.

    Maybe you know if there are any BIOS settings perhaps ?
    Or is the Board broke ?
    My Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 Ti runs fine,
    since here is the question.

    Thanks for any advice,

    Regards.

    planlos97, Apr 8, 2023