AT7 2 Beeps Every 3 Minutes

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Sonic, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. Sonic

    Sonic Guest

    Hi,

    Abit AT7 board beeps twice every 3 minutes when it is on.
    I am using windows xp but I am sure it's not a software problem.
    It beeps every 3 minutes even the computer is idle.
    I boot up with a linux boot disk to see if the problem is xp. but it still
    beeps twice every 3 minutes.
    CPU is about 55 degrees
    System is about 35 degrees.
    All voltages seem fine in the bios.

    Does anyone have any idea?

    My system is :
    Abit at7
    amd athlon xp 2000+
    512mb ddr 333
    3x maxtor hdd on raid
    ati radeon 9000 video card
    40x lg cd burner
    floppy

    Thanks.

    Sonic, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Sonic

    phax0r Guest

    Memory problem, (block address problem in 512Mb memory sticks), failing
    memory, thermal problem on board chips, loose screw shorting a board buss,
    OR, automatic mailbox check/retrieve $pam$ (spam)!? Case fans running?
    loose memory sticks, or IDE cable?

    phax0r, Oct 14, 2003