    Abit has a page about 48 bit LBA support, at
    http://www.abit-usa.com/faq/mb/check137gb.php, but the AT7 is not listed on it
    although the date of the page is about the same time I bought my AT7.

    Guest, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Conor Guest

    It depends on the controller it is plugged into.

    --
    Conor

    If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
    rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
    music.

    Conor, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    The Raid controller is the HPT 374. I have queried Highpoint on whether the HPT
    374 supports 48 bit LBA or not, and hopefully I will get an answer from them.

    Guest, Aug 16, 2005