    flash into sram before the remap. Is there more to it than this?

    Many Thanks...

    Dan

    Dan Rhodes, Feb 27, 2004

  2. I would not do anything special until after I have initialized the H/W and
    remapped.
    In 99% of the cases, it is the wrong thing to do.

    You might want to ask your local friendly IAR distributor.
    On Green Hills you can create a ROM or even Compressed ROM section which
    gets copied into SRAM by libstartup.
    It is very likely that you can do the same with IAR.

    Ulf Samuelsson, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Dan Rhodes

    Jason Moore Guest

    Also look at the AT91EBxx example supplied in the IAR default
    instalation -it explains the remap. Look in config.h. Make sure your
    target is set to 'ramcode' not 'flashcode'

    Jason Moore

    Jason Moore, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Dan Rhodes

    Sten Larsson Guest

    Email me directly and I will send information that works with EB40A.

    Sten Larsson
    Nohau Corp

    Sten Larsson, Mar 4, 2004