    Can somebody be so kind and measure for me the amplitude on 18,432MHz
    crystal pins and the voltage on PLL-RCA and PLL-RCB pins ?

    thanks a lot!

    Pelos @ Home, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Pelos @ Home

    Stef Guest

    In comp.arch.embedded,
    Sorry no time to measure it now. But I also had problems getting the right
    xmodem char. Which was usually solved by pressing reset again. This chip
    really needs a long power-up reset (> 1s). This is in the datasheet but
    I had missed it first time. When I changed my POR circuit, the problem
    was solved.

    Stef, Aug 19, 2006

  3. Pelos @ Home

    Pelos @ Home Guest

    Hi Stef,
    Thanks for your suggestion. I will check it :)

    Pelos @ Home, Aug 19, 2006
  4. Pelos @ Home

    Pelos @ Home Guest

    Hi Stef,
    Thanks a lot !
    It works fine :)
    Now I'm trying to flash my SPI DataFlash.

    Best regards,

    Pelos @ Home, Aug 21, 2006