Athlon 64 driver to install or not install

Discussion in 'Abit' started by MRPain, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. MRPain

    MRPain Guest

    I have loaded everything but the Athlon 64 driver, I haven't found
    much out about it (ie benchmarks with and without), and don't plan on
    the 64 driver do/or not do?

    Abit AV8
    Athlon 64 3500+
    2 gig of Mushkin Dual channel 400 (1&2)
    2 80 Gig Samsung 8mb cache 7200 Raid 0 on SATA
    1 40 Gig WD 8m cache EIDE 1
    Samsung CDR/DVD EIDE 2
    Powercolor ATI X800XT with Arctic Cooler Rev 4
    CL SB Audigy2 ZS Platinum
    Razer Diamondback
    Thrustmaster F22pro, F16 TQS/ RCS Rudder with digital conversion
    MS Sidewinder Strategic Commander
    WinXP SP2 Home
    Antec Case SX830 4 80mm SilenX fans
    19" Hitachi CM751