    2000, http://www.observer.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,363750,00.html

    The fat traitor himself, Churchill, would vomit out of disgust if he
    walked the streets of London today -- after being assaulted and mugged.

    aether, Jul 7, 2005

  2. aether

    patrickp Guest

    "Not only does the capital contain more than half of the total number
    of the UK's ethnic minorities" simply points out how small the actual
    immigrant population actually is in the UK.

    In the early 80s, I lived just behind Railton Road in Brixton,
    arguably the London area at the time with the densest black
    population. Nevertheless, most of the the people living in that road
    were white.

    Since then, immigration _has_ increased and immigrant populations have
    risen. They're still small, though, and as for whites being a
    minority by 2010, that's laughable - not even a National Front moron
    would believe it. That would appear to rate "aether," if he really
    believes what he quotes, as more gullible than a National Front moron,
    and that takes some doing! Apart from anything else, a very large
    component of immigration into this country now is actually white,
    mostly people from Eastern Europe.

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Jul 7, 2005

  3. aether

    aether Guest

    patrickp wrote:
    That would appear to rate "aether," if he really
    You're clearly deluding yourself. The information presented is drawn
    from official government data, as assembled by the British Observer.
    Whites in Britain will be a minority long before 2100, and I suspect
    they're already as such in London. The non-White population in England
    and Wales has grown by three per cent over the last decade alone to
    nine per cent -- and that's the official government data. Real figures
    are likely higher. In the UK as a whole, the population of non-Whites
    far exceeds the population of the Republic of Ireland. Leicester, for
    instance, is almost devoid of Whites in most areas. You're the moron,
    bud.

    The source of the data:

    The Observer 'UK whites will be minority by 2100' September 3, 2000,
    http://www.observer.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,363750,00.html

    More information I present which can't be countered:

    'Whites are quitting cities' as immigrants move in: UK (note how 'The
    Sun' took down the link to the article)
    http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=84322

    Whites blessed by diversity and multiculturalism: (they're dead)
    http://www.drypool.net/cgi-bin/system.pl?id=nfflist

    In Holland, The Same Process Is Occurring
    Dutch Emigrate as Muslims Immigrate
    http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=17199

    Eventually, Britain must become Fascist in order to save itself. As
    must all of Europe. Otherwise, get to know your local Mullah and learn
    Arabic.

    aether, Jul 7, 2005
  4. aether

    Dave Guest

    Who set of the bombs in London?

    Dave

    Dave, Jul 7, 2005
  5. aether

    jack Guest

    : :: On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:47:50 +0000, Lee Waun wrote:
    ::
    :::
    ::: :::: Small-minded buffoons. In a way, it's somewhat delightful to see
    :::: America, Canada, and Britain gradually vanish into international
    :::: irrelevancy.
    ::::
    ::: Sort of like France did 60 years ago.
    ::
    :: At least France won the recent Presidential hissy-fit and
    :: food-fight, though lost the '12 Olympics in the process. ;-)
    ::
    : Who set of the bombs in London?

    Hands down, the same class of fucks that were responsible for the carnage
    in Madrid. BTW, this crap is totally OT for this NG, and I keep hoping
    Mr. Numbnuts (ie, aether) would just FOAD....geez!

    j.

    jack, Jul 7, 2005
  6. aether

    aether Guest

    The funny thing about that last post of mine, is that it was made
    before the bombs went off.

    See what the combination of reason and data can bring about? A modern
    day prophet.

    Simpletons.

    aether, Jul 7, 2005
  7. aether

    jack Guest

    :
    : See what the combination of reason and data can bring about? A
    : modern day prophet.
    :
    : Simpletons.

    Listen carefully to this sound, fucknut: Ker-PLONK!

    j.

    jack, Jul 7, 2005
  8. aether

    patrickp Guest

    2100? You said 2010. By 2100, it will be a pointless issue, as the
    ethnicities of all the people coming into the country now will have
    been thoroughly homogenised - you're talking 95 years!

    And by 2010, your original figure - no chance! I notice you've
    carefully removed the parts of your previous post and my reply where
    we both used that figure. Get it right! And don't call others morons
    without checking your own intelligence level - the comparison would
    not seem to be in your favour.

    Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Jul 7, 2005
  9. aether

    aether Guest

    2100? You said 2010. By 2100, it will be a pointless issue, as the
    ethnicities of all the people coming into the country now will have
    been thoroughly homogenised - you're talking 95 years!<<<

    Are you on any medications or do you generally not pay attention? The
    2010 figure is for the city of London. The 2100 estimate is for the UK
    in it's entirety. Personally, I think both figures are
    underestimations. London is already a majority non-White city, and the
    UK as a whole should be a majority non-White country within 35 years.
    It's a matter of simple mathematics. The 'immigrants' and 'asylum
    seekers' have tremendously high birthrates, and hundreds of thousands
    more are joining them every year. Native Brits, on the other hand, have
    birth rates below replacement level.

    aether, Jul 8, 2005
  10. aether

    patrickp Guest

    That's laughable. I live and work in SE London, one of the city areas
    with the highest immigrant populations, and my job is with the
    Greenwich LEA. Part of what I do is to administer school meals
    centrally, which involves working with Asylum Seeker and ethnicity
    figures for free school meals. And I can tell you - your ideas about
    immigration in London are rubbish.

    And as for your 2100 ideas - they're both rubbish and meaningless.
    You clearly haven't stopped to consider the obvious: immimgrant
    populations don't keep on being immigrants. They integrate into the
    local population. In 95 years time, all the immigrant population of
    today, and of the next 80 to 95 years, will have become British - and
    that's even assuming that levels of immigration remain constant,
    which, over a period of 95 years, is extraordinarily unlikely.

    And the other misapprehension you appear to be labouring under is that
    immigration is necessarily a bad thing. By this standard, the makeup
    of the present population of North America must horrify you - it's
    almost entirely made up from immigrant populations from the last 500
    years or so. Perhaps the Native American (I hope that's the correct
    term - I'm not American) population might agree with you, but I doubt
    that most of the people in North America would.

    And, as for London already being a majority non-white city... that
    shows where you're coming from - cloud cuckoo land! Even the local
    National Front morons would laugh at you for that!

    I notice you're careful not to make any declarations about who you are
    or where you're from - a wise move for someone who posts as
    ludicrously as you do - but I'm willing to bet it's nowhere near the
    UK, or you'd know better. I'd guess North America, and you're one of
    the majority immigrant population...

    Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Jul 8, 2005
  11. aether

    aether Guest

    That's laughable. I live and work in SE London, one of the city areas
    with the highest immigrant populations, and my job is with the
    Greenwich LEA. Part of what I do is to administer school meals
    centrally, which involves working with Asylum Seeker and ethnicity
    figures for free school meals. And I can tell you - your ideas about
    immigration in London are rubbish.

    And as for your 2100 ideas - they're both rubbish and meaningless.
    You clearly haven't stopped to consider the obvious: immimgrant
    populations don't keep on being immigrants. They integrate into the
    local population. In 95 years time, all the immigrant population of
    today, and of the next 80 to 95 years, will have become British - and
    that's even assuming that levels of immigration remain constant,
    which, over a period of 95 years, is extraordinarily unlikely.<<<<

    I almost feel for one deluded such as yourself. You live in a fantasy
    world which exists only in your mind. Reality surrounds you, but you're
    trapped in your own little world. It'd be a case study for mental
    illness, if it weren't so common. In inner London, 55 per cent of all
    births are to foreign-born mothers. According to the Department for
    Work and Pensions, an astonishing 61 per cent of Bangladeshis in
    Britain are either unemployed or economically inactive, compared with
    just 23 per cent of the White population, while 45 per cent of Africans
    are unemployed. Overall, 41 per cent of ethnic minorities are without
    jobs - hardly the dynamic contribution so often portrayed in state
    propaganda.

    According to the British Crime Survey, 31 per cent of all street
    robberies in Britain are committed by criminals of African-Caribbean
    origin, while at least 60 per cent of all muggings in London are
    perpetrated by blacks.

    This information means little to you, of course, because you're not
    right in the head. To rational British people, nothing is more
    important.

    aether, Jul 8, 2005
  12. Bitstring <>, from
    Yeah well, once it was 60% of violent crimes are committed by Vikings,
    and then it was 80% of property crimes were perpetrated by Normans. back
    before then, the Dinosaurs thought they owned the country too. In the
    future you'll discover that the AIs are pretty p!ssed off when the Post
    Singularity CIs take over all the best hardware.

    Grow up. Or better yet leave, we'd be well rid of you.
    Oh yes, while I remember, <plonk>

    GSV Three Minds in a Can, Jul 8, 2005
  13. aether

    Trent Guest

    blAether, give it up. Accept the fact that you are not one of this age's
    intellectual leaders. You are, in fact, on a mental level with a somewhat
    rotten watermelon.

    There is a good side to all of this - you do have opposable thumbs, so at
    least you can have a good wank.
    So, why don't you **** off, already?

    Trent, Jul 8, 2005
  14. aether

    patrickp Guest

    LOL! Asylum Seekers are not _allowed_ to work until they get
    permission to stay, which can take years. So it's not surprising
    there are high levels of immigrant unemployment. And in what way is
    that a meaningful response to what I said?

    The greatest number of crimes will, clearly, be committed by the most
    economically disadvantaged people. How surprising. Plus the fact
    that 'mugging' is now a meaningless term since it's become used to
    cover everything from street robbery with violence to picking up
    something off the street.

    Our police force, is, of course, in no way racist themselves, nor are
    crime statistics derived mostly from reports by white people. And, of
    course, again, this is in no way whatsoever a response to what I said.

    This information means a great deal to me. I deduce from it that I'm
    talking to an irrational bigot. You still haven't revealed what
    qualifies someone who is probably of North American immigrant origin
    themselves to rave about imigration issues elesewhere, nor are you
    anywhere near responding to my points, and I doubt you will. Not
    rationally, anyway. Your rantings are beginning to get tedious.
    Beginning? Continuing to be would be much more appropriate.

    <yawn> Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Jul 8, 2005
  15. aether

    Wes Newell Guest

    Enough is enough. Take your Ot crap to email or a political ng.

    Wes Newell, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Hold it - why do you think he's North American? The "vercingetorix"
    suggests to me he's possibly French... and in that case a le Pen
    supporter... or worse.:) I think he should have been in Scotland this
    week - some nice policeman could have whacked him over the head and maybe
    straightened up that little thing rattling around in his head.

    George Macdonald, Jul 9, 2005
  17. aether

    patrickp Guest

    I think you're right, Wes. Sorry about that; racism is such an
    emotive subject.

    Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Jul 9, 2005
  18. aether

    patrickp Guest

    I don't necessarily think he's (?) North American, George. He/she/it
    simply displays such casual ignorance about life in the UK that I find
    it hard to believe they're European - most likely North American is my
    guess.

    Anyway, as Wes says, time to wrap this one up. It's going nowhere
    anyway.

    Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Jul 9, 2005
  19. aether

    aether Guest

    The crux of the hostility on the part of others in this thread, is that
    I'm hateful and wrong for believing diversity is folly.

    I believe that, and I quote, "A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is
    against most historical precedent." (Dick Lamm; former Governor of
    Colorado)

    Upon examining history, one finds that so-called 'diverse' societies
    are in ceaseless conflict, rarely stable, and always unhappy.

    Japan, I believe, should be the model of the West. For Japan has a
    past, a present, and a future.

    aether, Jul 9, 2005
  20. A quick peek at headers seems indicate he's a Buckeye Cable
    customer out of Toledo, OH. Or relaying.
    I thought so too.
    I think it's ... worse.

    -- Robert

    Robert Redelmeier, Jul 9, 2005