    fsb, RAM etc. I have [email protected] 12,5x166, 1,650V, cas 2 (512 pc2700 -
    333mhz)... radiator and cooler to 3200xp+ (CoolerMaster) (sorry, my engish
    isn't very well - i'm form poland)

    Guest, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I add another my settings:

    System Performance TURBO
    FSB Frequency 166MHz
    CPU Interface AGGRESSIVE
    Memory Frequency Auto
    Resulting Frequency Auto
    Memory Timings AGGRESSIVE
    T(RAS) 6
    T(RCD) 2
    T(RP) 2
    CAS Latency 2

    FSB Spread Spectrum [Disabled]
    AGP Spread Spectrum [Disabled]

    -=| Athlon XP 1700+ & Soltek SL-75FRN2-L |=-

    Guest, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Guest

    ~misfit~ Guest

    You don't have it at 2600, you have it at 2075MHz, approximately equal to an
    XP2600+

    I have the same mobo (good board BTW) and run my 1800+ at 200MHz FSB and a
    10.5 multiplier for 2.1GHz. It needs 1.825vcore for this. It runs sweetly at
    this setting. Yours may do better, maybe an 11x multiplier. 200Mhz FSB is
    the way to go. You may have to replace your RAM though. Otherwise you can
    raise your vcore and maybe get 166 x 13 or 13.5.

    ~misfit~, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You don't have it at 2600, you have it at 2075MHz, approximately equal to
    an
    I know that :)))

    Guest, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Guest

    ~misfit~ Guest

    :) When you write [email protected] abc is usually taken to be a MHz rating. i.e. I
    have an [email protected] . Thats 2.1GHz, not equal to an XP2100+.

    ~misfit~, Dec 27, 2003
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    :) When you write [email protected] abc is usually taken to be a MHz rating.

    ok, my mistake :)

    Guest, Dec 27, 2003
  7. Guest

    Jon Danniken Guest

    Hey Misfit, what is the default voltage for your chip? I've got a 1700+ (A core) chip with a
    default of 1.5v, and have been hesitant to push it over 1.65 volts.

    Jon.

    Jon Danniken, Dec 28, 2003
  8. Guest

    ~misfit~ Guest

    My default is 1.65v (?). I'm not sure but I know it isn't 1.5v. With
    adequate cooling there is no reason you can't push your vcore up to 1.8v or
    more. I've seen XP1700'B's running over 2.0vcore but with liquid cooling or
    phase-change.

    You won't get as good an O/C with an A core as you would with a B core
    though. I hear they stop around 1.9Ghz. Maybe someone else can confirm this?
    Mine's a B core.

    ~misfit~, Dec 29, 2003