    BaRteK K Guest

    and the motherboard ECS :( K7VTA3...
    thx for responce

    BaRteK K, Sep 2, 2003

  2. BaRteK K

    HamMan Guest

    Do what i'm doing, and swap it with a tbred b next time you build someone
    else a system. If theyre not overclocking they'll never know the difference

    HamMan, Sep 2, 2003

  3. BaRteK K

    Lee Guest

    Because its multiplier locked all you can do is increase your FSB speed to
    get more clock speed out of it, although i do believe there are tricks to
    unlock the multiplier something i never have done.

    Lee, Sep 2, 2003
  4. BaRteK K

    BaRteK K Guest

    Can u give me some limits ??? I just have primary cooling system, nothing
    special I think... And maybe some links how to do it ???
    thx for your time

    BaRteK K, Sep 2, 2003
  5. I've got a couple of xp2000+ palominos and they basically suck. You can
    spend the time and effort to unlockde them, but you won't gte much
    overclock from them...

    Registered Linux User Number 185956
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
    This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing
    html.
    5:15pm up 54 days, 3:13, 3 users, load average: 0.02, 0.06, 0.04

    Jerry McBride, Sep 2, 2003
  6. BaRteK K

    TELTRAIN Guest

    I have run one running at stock settings in a MSI k7T turbo 2 MB . Runs fine
    but is a real hot chip.

    TELTRAIN, Sep 3, 2003
  7. BaRteK K

    Job60 Guest

    Unfortunately the palomino core doesn't take much in the O/C. I have one
    running on an ABIT K-G-7R @ 144 FSB for like 1776MHZ gets flaky at faster
    speeds. I haven't tried to unlock it,
    I hear its a waste of time!
    [email protected]

    Job60, Sep 3, 2003
  8. BaRteK K

    Dave Guest

    I run mine at 144 X 12.5 = 1800Mhz

    That seems to be what most people get out of them. Un-locking does not
    offer much improvement.

    Dave, Sep 3, 2003