    It is even recognised as a 2400+ on boot up.

    If my PC blows up or melts I'll post a follow-up.

    Andrew

    WeiserWare, Nov 6, 2003

  2. WeiserWare

    fido Guest

    very interested please keep me(or the group :)) posted on any changes
    still have a 6330 ver 3.0 and i do wanna upgrade
    if yours will hold i know what to do, saves me alot of money
    thanks

    fido

    fido, Nov 6, 2003

  3. WeiserWare

    WeiserWare Guest

    Well, here I am a couple of weeks later and my PC has *not* blown up
    or gone into meltdown. It's been hammered with plenty of maxed out
    gaming action in that time, and it's solid as a rock. So if you want
    a bit more grunt from your 6330, stick a 2400+ in it!

    Andrew

    WeiserWare, Nov 17, 2003
  4. WeiserWare

    Michael Shaw Guest

    Ditto, but K7T Turbo 2.

    No problemms here either!

    Michael Shaw, Nov 18, 2003
  5. WeiserWare

    Gus Guest

    Just wanted to also say i have a 2400+ xp running on my k7t turbo.
    Bios rev 3.6, and yes reconized as a 2400+, also as a side note, i am
    now running at 147mhz fsb, at 150 it's a little picky. But still 1.6v
    cpu core. at 146 the bios says xp2600+ at 147mhz it just states
    2200Mhz, so i am assuming a 2600+ might go......

    Gus

    Had this board 3yrs now and done Duracell 750, amd 1.4, amd 800,
    xp1900 and now the xp2400.... i think she's given me my moneys worth
    :)

    Gus, Dec 18, 2003