    I have PC3200 kingston RAM and an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe Mobo.

    Cheers

    Paul

    me!!, Jul 20, 2004

  2. me!!

    S.Heenan Guest

    me!! wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Just wondering if anyone has overclocked a xp 3200+ at all and if so
    > what happened.
    >
    > I have PC3200 kingston RAM and an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe Mobo.

    Very few folks will buy a proper XP3200+ then overclock it. If you plan to
    overclock, look for an OEM XP2500+ Mobile, with unlocked multipliers.
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-401&depa=1

    Shouldn't be too hard to source one in the UK.

    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/AMD_Athlon_XP__Mobile_.html

    S.Heenan, Jul 21, 2004