    already been talked about but l just thought l'd see what this is all about.

    Thanks
    Doug

    Doug, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Doug

    Cuzman Guest

    " Can you use a XP-M in a current Socket A board? "

    The XP Mobile (XP-M) isn't a direct replacement for an XP CPU, but it has
    become a favourite with overclockers because of the unlocked multipliers
    they have, and the fact that their standard ratings are well below their
    capabilities. On a good socket A motherboard with adjustable increments in
    multiplier, FSB and Vcore, you can get these chips way past the abilities of
    the standard 3200+ XP (2.2Ghz 400FSB).

    Cuzman, Aug 20, 2004