  1. Web Child

    Web Child Guest

    I have an AMD Athlon 3000+, which is the best motherboard to buy for it in terms of performance?

    Web Child, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Web Child

    Ben Pope Guest

    An nForce2 based one.

    Since you are in the overclocking newsgroup, you will want a fast FSB, many
    say the DFI LanParty will do ridiculous FSBs, but others disagree... guess
    it's luck of the draw.

    Try the Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe or the Abit NF7-S, in my opinion. (I have the
    Asus A7N8X Deluxe, slightly older version of the -E)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jun 25, 2004