    The model number listed are the same. Do either of them
    have a better cooling ability than the other???

    `CP

    ConcernedParty, Sep 28, 2007

  2. ConcernedParty

    Augustus Guest

    If you do a google image search for "X1650" you'll see there are far more
    than two fan/hs configs. Assuming your case is normally ventilated any of
    the designs will function more than adequately.

    Augustus, Sep 29, 2007

  3. The two I refered to are ATI manufactured cards . Your
    right that there are many "other" ATI 1650 chiped posibilities...
    CP

    ConcernedParty, Sep 29, 2007