    disconnected?

    Many thanks in advance,

    Karl.

    Karl Shaw, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Karl Shaw

    Asestar Guest

    If you're talking about pulling out a graphic card from one laptop and
    install it in other, then it is VERY unlikely to work. Reason? Most if not
    all laptops have integrated chips, ie soldered onto the motherboard. So you
    might not be able to move it.
    As for tv-out, i don't think there is any cable. It's embedded connection on
    PCB, thus no cables.

    Asestar, Apr 8, 2004