    Kevin Weaver Guest

    Run ATI Tool and see if it video card or not. When running this you will see
    if it is or not.

    Kevin Weaver, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Kevin Weaver

    Johnnie Guest

    My Dell 4400 just went bye bye so I moved all my peripherals to a Soyo K7ADA
    mobo running an AMD Athalon 1700+.

    Several times a day, the screen will go black and about half the time, the ATI
    Smartgart utility will recover so it's a GPU Lockup issue (right?).

    Also, the fonts on the Start menu and several other places are corrupted.

    Is this a known issue? Any cure?

    Johnnie, Nov 25, 2005