    I hope somebody can give a bit of advice!

    I'm running XP, by the way, with 1g of RAM and ample drive space

    Terence Watts

    Terence Watts, Dec 1, 2003

  2. You didn't actually say that it was an All-in-Wonder (AIW) ATI card.
    Does it have a coax TV input socket on it?

    Laurence

    Laurence Wilmer, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Sorry - yes it is an All-in-Wonder and it does have the coax tv input.

    Terence

    Terence Watts, Dec 3, 2003
  4. ATIMMC.EXE is the app that launches TV on my system (AIW 9000 PRO W98SE).

    This is in C:\Program Files\ATI Multimedia\main

    LaunchPd.exe in the same folder launches a shortcut bar for all MMC apps -
    Player, VCD, CD, TV, DVD, Library.

    Do you have 5 ATI WDM devices listed in Device manager?

    Laurence

    Laurence Wilmer, Dec 4, 2003