ati 9200 pc->tv don't save settings :(

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Rado, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Rado

    Rado Guest

    hi guyz,

    i've changed my pc and buyed an ATI 9200 full.

    i use to watch my avi on my tv with a s-video cable ( hand made) when i
    press the pre-configured alt+f5 to skip the image from monitor to pc it
    appear to me a message that ask me if i want to save the new settings. ita
    came to me everytime i switch from pc to tv and tv from pc. it is very
    annoing and i search to find some solutiom but i've found nothing :(.

    i use the latest official catalyst drivers ( 4.3 )

    it is a problem of the card or the drivers ? ( i've tried some not official
    but it is the same :( )

    my last pc has a radeon 7500 and had never show this problem. this appear
    only the firt time i link pc to tv and never again

    some of you had the same problem ?

    some suggestion ?

    thanks bye...

    Rado