    through the ATI TV. Looks like the copy-protection kicks in and shuts the
    recording off. Is there a plug-in/crack program for this?

    Jim

    Jim in Canada, May 18, 2004

  2. I got it so it would record the sound, but all I would get was a green
    screen. Figured out it was that goofy macrovision, and there is no way for
    me to "easily" make a back-up copy of my purchased VHS tapes.....

    Maybe I will try my older TV Wonder VE and see if that will work....

    Jim in Canada, May 18, 2004

  3. David Shorthouse, May 18, 2004
  4. Thanks, I will give it a try, but I haven't had much luck with my 9000. I
    have tried the "ATI MV Hack", (NG) I here most of these patches are for
    older cards, but you never know.

    Jim

    Jim in Canada, May 19, 2004