    BMP..huge!! I wonder why they dont use JPG..

    Thanks again..

    Mich

    Mich, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Mich

    Mich Guest

    Thanks.
    1- It is strange that in my past AIW MMC (ver. 7 and before)I always
    had found several capture alternatives and options in a dropdown menu
    (from 320 to 1024), but in my AIW9000 I can not find any other option
    than a fixed 640X480 (?)
    2- Do you really have done extensive tests between AIW and PowerDVD?
    Would you share your findings??

    Thanks again

    Mich

    Mich, Jul 2, 2004