    and go buy a retail version of Pinnacle Studio 8 ?

    Any one can shed some light on this ?

    Leon Lien

    Leon Lien, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Leon Lien

    LBJGH Guest

    The retail AIW9700pro comes with Pinnacle Studio 8 also.

    LBJGH, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Leon Lien

    Zee Guest

    I just returned the AIW 9700Pro due to a defect (diagonal lines with
    TV reception almost like RF interference but turned out to be a known
    defect kept hush hush) and Studio 8 came with it. You can look at what
    comes with the card on the ATI web site.

    Zee, Jul 14, 2003