    ATI AiW Radeon 32MB vs. ATI AiW 7500 64MB

    What kind of performance differences can be expected from these two cards on
    a ABIT BH6, Pentium III 500 system?

    New Question, Apr 18, 2004

  2. New Question

    Augustus Guest

    The 7500 will be faster, but the 7500 AIW is clocked at 260 core/ 360
    memory. Standard 7500's are 290/460. The same situation exists with 8500 AIW
    vs standard 8500. The older AIW's are clocked slower. I believe the
    9600/9800 AIW's have the same GPU/Memory speeds as the regular Pro versions.
    But it wasn't the case with the 7500 and 8500 series.

    Augustus, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Hi "New Question," You could find accurate information from the source.
    http://apps.ati.com/ATIcompare/

    Augustus must have been referring to some other product or whatever.

    Danny Greaves, Apr 22, 2004