  1. TheWalrus

    TheWalrus Guest

    Any ideas Thanks

    TheWalrus, Nov 6, 2004

  2. [This followup was posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati and a copy
    was sent to the cited author.]

    Is the fan on the card working? When it's mounted in the computer,
    does the card have good airflow and clearance? Do you have SP4
    installed, and using the latest Catalyst drivers with no tweak programs
    or video card overclocking? Is the computer itself running at stock
    speeds? Does it have good internal airflow and cooling? Is the power
    supply adequate?

    Andrew Rossmann, Nov 6, 2004

  3. TheWalrus

    T Shadow Guest

    Judging from your post you should let someone else work on it.

    T Shadow, Nov 6, 2004
  4. I seem to remember having to change the memory range to something like
    E00000-EFFFFF when I was at that old
    operating system. Something about conflicts with my Creative card (I think?)

    This was a long time ago....I've moved along with the times.

    Any ideas Thanks

    Frank Fontana, Nov 8, 2004