ATI All in Wonder Pro " Old model " JPG 320 X 240 in XP HELP

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Mark, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hello
    I was wondering if anyone out there could help in regards to a Capture
    card problem i am currently having
    First off i will state what the card is being used for
    I presently capture Video and Simply click the mouse to have these Pre
    Sized Images " 320 X 240" placed directly on my hard drive " I simply
    use it for stills and not AVI's"
    What has occured in the past week, Is my computer has been repaired
    with a new XP version installed, The first thing i did was downloaded
    the new Version of ATI Multimedia center 7.1 I Believe"
    Installed the stated XP Driver as well
    The problem i seem to be having is when i go into TV player set up
    and determine the location of these captured files " With a hopeful
    Idea of 320 X 240" it saves all of my files in a BMP Form and when
    viewed, They appear as widescreen HDTV Distorted pics.
    No Matter how many times i try to adjust the settings for my Liking,
    It just does the opposite, It saves in a larger Windows BMP 24 bit
    Mind you the settings are present for the 320 X 240 JPG, They just do
    not not take
    I have tried as much as my 10 hour straight frustration can bear,

    The computer is an AMD 1.2 with a 40G HD
    The capture card states 4MB, all in wonder pro

    Is there a Dedicated capture program that will let me simply capture
    an image from a DV Camera at a pre determined size without having to
    crop " With the hundreds of pictures, that alone can take me
    days...LOL
    any info would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you in advance

    Mark, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Mark

    Gordon Scott Guest

    XP can resize pictures easily, singly or in groups. Right click pictures
    and choose resize

    Gordon Scott, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Mark

    Brad Houser Guest

    If the pictures are stretched, then XP resize will not work. You need the
    Powertoys to do multiple resizes.

    Brad Houser

    Brad Houser, Oct 25, 2004