  1. J.Clarke

    J.Clarke Guest

    Use the same name as this group, only change "nvidia" to "ati".

    J.Clarke, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Any one know where to find a news groupe for ATI grafic card?

    Tank you oute ther for some info.

    from sweden with care

    Michael.Carlsson, Sep 16, 2003

  3. J.Clarke

    Guest Guest

    <spoonfeed> alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati nextdoor maybe?

    Guest, Sep 16, 2003
  4. J.Clarke

    J.B. Guest

    alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

    J.B., Sep 16, 2003
  5. J.Clarke

    Bruce Wilson Guest

    Does that reply make you feel superior? Did it feed your ego?

    Bruce Wilson, Sep 16, 2003
  6. J.Clarke

    Folk Guest

    You must admit, the OP's question was rather dense, and Mr. Spamtrap
    didn't resort to name calling. So..... what's your problem? Not
    getting any? ;-)

    Folk, Sep 17, 2003