    is that? is it worth the extra space and does it have any cool
    features or is it just window dressing?

    tw

    GolfNut, Sep 24, 2004

  2. GolfNut

    Eugen T Guest

    I think 42mb version is multi-language version.
    Yeah, check out control panel - there are many neat things in there.

    Eugen T, Sep 24, 2004

  3. GolfNut

    Craig Guest

    One is the new Control Center that requires .net framework to install. The
    other is the classic ATI control panel. I'm not sure adopting the new
    control center at this point is a good idea.. some problems need to be
    worked out.

    Craig, Sep 24, 2004
  4. GolfNut

    John Hall Guest

    No problems here, and the nice thing about the Control Centre is that it
    allows you to change your video profile for various games from the System
    Tray. Right click, two clicks and you're good to go.

    JK

    John Hall, Sep 25, 2004