ATI CCC driver's settings don't get resetted from uninstalls andreinstalls?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ant, Aug 10, 2011.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Hi!

    Is it me or do ATI CCC driver's settings not get resetted from
    uninstallings and a reinstallings with reboots? I just noticed this with
    my old ATI Radeon 4870 video card (512 MB of RAM) in my old, updated
    Windows XP Pro. SP3 (IE6) machine tonight. I was using 10.12 and 11.7
    versions.

    I was surprised to see my settings, profiles, etc. still intact! I
    remember very old versions didn't do that like in 2008.

    Thank you in advance.
    --
    "The ants are my friends, they're blowin' in the wind. The ant, sir, is
    blowin' in the wind." --the misheard lyrics to Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in

    Ant, Aug 10, 2011