ati graphics card rebate from HL2 (2nd post attempt)

Discussion in 'ATI' started by MJ, Dec 10, 2004.

  1. MJ

    MJ Guest

    Hi all, no gimmic here. I just bought Half-Life 2 and it came with the $20
    mail-in-rebate if you buy:
    AIW 9600 128 AGP
    AIW 9800 Pro 128 AGP
    9252 256 PCI
    9550 256 AGP
    9600XT 128 AGP
    9800 Pro 128
    x700 pro 256 PCI-Express

    good Nov 1 - March 1, 05

    I already have a 6800 ultra and am in no hurry to buy a new card.
    If anyone is interested, let me know, and I will send it to you snail mail
    at NO CHARGE!!!
    There are still some things in life for free (if you don't count the 37c
    stamp...)

    First come, first serve...

    MJ

    MJ, Dec 10, 2004