    Overdrive tab manually through the registry or otherwise?

    Thanks in advance,

    Glzmo

    Glzmo, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Glzmo

    Glzmo Guest

    I reinstalled the drivers a few times and finally the overdrive tab
    returned. I wonder what causes it to disappear, though.

    Glzmo, Aug 24, 2004

  3. It was windows installing an older version of your graphic drivers upon
    restarting. You need to completely remove all graphic drivers from your pc
    before you update to elimante the problem! Dont worry its happened to me
    several times. LOL

    Chris Bedford

    Chris Bedford, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Glzmo