ATi r520 gets 8 vertex shader units

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Xenon, Dec 11, 2004.

  1. Xenon

    Xenon Guest

    Xenon, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Xenon

    Mike B Guest

    That is great news.. i was thinking about getting an x800, but it seems that
    r520 may be significantly faster than the 800 or 850 in some cases. I can
    wait until spring.. my 9700 Pro will continue to kick ass up until then.

    Mike B, Dec 11, 2004

  3. How many pixel shader units?

    Nicholas Buenk, Dec 11, 2004
  4. Xenon

    consumer Guest

    Yes isn't it amazing? With each passing year they add more shader
    units, more pixel units, higher clock rates, etc. So brilliant!!!!

    consumer, Dec 11, 2004
  5. Xenon

    Chingy Guest

    LOL welcome to world of I.T marketing!!!!!!!

    Chingy, Dec 12, 2004
  6. HockeyTownUSA, Dec 15, 2004